With winter officially here on the East Coast, my skin has been in need of some major TLC. So I decided to share the products that I can’t live without to make it through this cold season.
- Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash. Use at least once a week for exfoliating purposes.
- Olay Ultra Moisture body wash. This moisturizing formula is perfect for winter months.
- Johnson’s Skin Nourish Shea & Cocoa Butter wash. The smell is divine and it’s not to harsh on the skin. I will mix this with the Olay at times.
- Gold Bond Radiance Renewal lotion. This in combination with the body oil mentioned below keeps my skin glowing all winter long.
- Hollywood Enriched Safflower Oil and Lou Ana Liquid Coconut Oil. Mix these two in an empty container (I used an empty neutrogena body oil one. By the way Neutrogena body oil for the summer time is awesome. Not too heavy and gives a natural shine). Equal parts of both oils in the bottle. Mix in hand the oil mixture and Gold Bond lotion. You’re thirsty skin will thank me later.
- Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser Sensitive Skin. Everyday face cleanser that’s not too harsh.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser. Use this 1-2 times a week to remove product buildup and dead skin.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask. Best face mask for putting life back in the skin during winter as well as calming any breakouts that have snuck through. I use at least once a week.
- Thayers Facial Toner Witch Hazel in cucumber. Can’t live without this!!!!!!!!! Keeps texture smooth and prevents breakouts. Use daily
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum. I use in the daytime.
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment. I use it 2-3 times a week. Keeps under eyes moisturized.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra- Firm Sleeping Cream. I mix this with my face oil that I’ll mention below 2-3 times a week.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I mix in with my night cream 2-3 times a week. I wake up clear, glowing and skin plumped and hydrated.
I hope that you enjoyed this post and don’t forget to subscribe, like, comment and tell a friend. Xoxo Doll💋