Hey Peeps! So as you all know we’re in Spring. A season of renewal, rebirth and realigning of self. O and did I mention my birth season 🤗. So I decided to make a vision board to help me remember my vision for when life gets a little tough. I am a true believer that for one to be truly happy and fulfilled you must keep the mind, body and soul balanced. So I decided to share with you some self reflection journaling questions, and other self discovery exercises that will help keep you aligned mentally, physically and emotionally throughout the year.
Self-reflection journaling: Current me vs future me
Develop and maintain a daily Prayer Routine
Write down what you’re thankful for daily
Taking breaks from social media
Surrounding yourself with people and things that make you happy
Self-Reflection Journaling Questions
1. Have you forgiven yourself?
2. Something to let go of?
3. What learned beliefs are you holding onto which aren’t true to your authentic self?
4. How are you denying your own role in the fall-outs you’ve had with other people?
5. How does it feel to be the age that you currently are?
6. Do you ever make people feel less than to make yourself feel better?
7. What good habit do you want to develop?
8. What do you do to relieve stress?
9. How do I recharge, rejuvenate, and replenish my energy?
10. How do you feel when you look in the sky?
11. Who do you see when you look in the mirror?
12. What is something you’ve accomplished this year that you’re proud of?
13. Something you’ve done this year that you’ll remember for the rest of your life?
14. What was the most challenging part of this year?
15. In what area do you feel you’ve made the biggest improvement?
16. What is the nicest thing that you’ve done this year for someone?
17. Name 3 things that you’ve learned this year that you would consider lifelong lessons?
18. Who do you want to celebrate your victories with?
19. What are my most important goals for this year?
20. What should I do differently this year?
21. What first impression do I leave on people? Would like to leave on people?
22. How would you describe yourself?
23. What are you good at?
24. What place do you consider home?
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. How are you feeling today?
27. The most important qualities in a friend?
28. Do you possess those qualities?
29. Do you believe that people attract what they’re ready for?
30. How would you like to be described?
31. Your favorite pick me up song?
32. Who makes my life happy and why?
33. Motto you live by?
34. Who are you most inspired by and why?
35. What habit would you most like to break?
36. If life stopped today, what would you regret not doing?
37. What practical skills do you wish you had?
38. What excites you?
39. What area of your life, right now, makes you feel the best?
40. How do you respond when you don’t get what you want?
41. How do you deal with negative people?
42. How much self-control do you have with things that I know are bad for me, but tend to indulge in?
43. How do I respond to situations that I have no control over?
44. How do I deal with change?
45. How to I deal with rejection?
46. How much do I follow through on what I preach or talk about?
47. Do I mind my business?
48. How do I deal with people who have hurt me in the past? Is this the best reaction?
49. How do I spent my free time?
50. Am I completely honest with myself?
51. How do I treat someone that is different?
52. What qualities and talents come effortlessly to me?
53. How much do I prioritize spending time and energy on myself and my passions?
54. How fulfilling is my everyday life?
55. How do I deal with other people’s mistakes and unpleasant behaviors?
56. How do I act when I’ve mistreated someone?
57. What’s a life lesson or insight I’ve gained from a recent struggle?
58. How did someone change my day for the better?
59. How can I change someone else’s day for the better?
60. What feels heavy and is weighing me down right now?
61. What do I think about the most? What thoughts do I want to have instead?
62. If there was one message I’d want my life to stand for what would it be?
Beauty Routine Outline
✓ Apply toner
✓ Use moisturizer
✓ Spot treat blemishes
✓ Drink water
✓ Take warm shower
✓ Get plenty of sleep
✓ Eat to support your skin
✓ DIY facials
✓ Facial massage
✓ Scalp massage
✓ Clean makeup brushes
✓ Change pillow cases
✓ Groom eyebrows
✓ Deep condition hair
✓ Detox bath
✓ Switch up skin care products
✓ Treat yourself to a spa day (facial & massage)
✓ Trim you hair
✓ V steam
✓ Get a checkup (eye, dental, physical, OBGYN, etc.)
Remember if you don’t make sure that you’re right you won’t be good to anyone else. I hope that you’ve found this information helpful and if you have any questions please ask. The charts shared in this post about chakras were found on Pinterest. The self reflection questions are a combination of questions I found online and questions in my head. I’ve also decided to share some of the vision boards below. For those of you that don’t know I do life coaching so please email me if you interested in knowing more about my services. Until next time, XOXO Doll