New Product Alert…………..like I needed to buy another thing. But these babies were on clearance at my local “Marshall’s so I could not pass it up. Especially since one of the products was mentioned by YouTube star’s “Glamtwinz334” in their recent video about deep conditioners. I’m talking about Macadamia Deep Repair Masque. Then I stumbled across the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo for $5.50 and right next to that was Nexxus Colour Assure Leave-in Conditioning Spray for just $2.00. And yes, the prices suckered me into purchasing the last two products. So if your into any of the brands mentioned above, I suggest that you check your local “Marshall’s” before paying full price.
I have color treated relaxed hair that is serviced at the salon at least once a month. But when I have to do my own hair, because a salon visit just isn’t in the budget that particular week, I have a few staple products that I use.
- Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo
- Mizani Supreme Oil Shampoo
- Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner
- MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Mask
- Matrix Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm
- Neutrogena Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
- Profectiv Mega Growth Daily Leave-in Strengthener
- Paul Mitchell Super Skin Serum
- Argan Magic Intensive Hair Oil
I buy products based on my hair needs. When you’re on the hunt for new products, always “Google” reviews and watch “YouTube” reviews because some products are not worth the hype. If you have any staple hair items that you think I might like to try, list them below. I hope that you’ve enjoyed this post. Until next time Xoxo Dollface